Our Journey to Annabelle

Our family is thrilled to be on a journey to adopt Qin Si Ning (Elishia at Hope Haven) from the People's Republic of China. We feel so fortunate to be able to bring home such a darling girl. We will name her Annabelle Elyse Ning. About our daughter: Chinese Name: Qin Si Ning, name at Hope Haven: Elishia. Birthdate: 6/15/03 Province: Shaanxi SWI: Xianyang LOI: 4/28/05, PA 6/16/05 DTC 9/2/05, TA 11/14, Consulate Appointment 12/15.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Preparation...





I guess I'm still in a state of ... well, not denial.. but not fully believing we will be going to China for Annabelle! I haven't gone crazy shopping for her because I don't know for sure what time of year we'll be going and I would hate to buy things that don't fit her when we get her home...

But I have put her bed in the room with Emma-Grace's bed. I have them matching comforters and matching blankets, etc. I tend to buy things for MacKenzie (7) and Emma-Grace (19 mo) that match and I've been buying an extra size 3ish outfit when that happens - so Annabelle will have one too.

My friend Diane posted photos of her beautiful baby's beautiful room so I thought I'd share some photos of Emma-Grace and Annabelle's room as it is now... We'll be moving to our new house next summer and I plan to do their room in an Mary Engelbreit theme - if someone will teach me how to sew that is! LOL... I want black twin beds with red, yellow, white and black fabric - florals and checks, etc (see http://www.maryengelbreit.com and check out the beautiful fabrics!)

Here are some photos of the girls' room as it is now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home