Our Journey to Annabelle

Our family is thrilled to be on a journey to adopt Qin Si Ning (Elishia at Hope Haven) from the People's Republic of China. We feel so fortunate to be able to bring home such a darling girl. We will name her Annabelle Elyse Ning. About our daughter: Chinese Name: Qin Si Ning, name at Hope Haven: Elishia. Birthdate: 6/15/03 Province: Shaanxi SWI: Xianyang LOI: 4/28/05, PA 6/16/05 DTC 9/2/05, TA 11/14, Consulate Appointment 12/15.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No I-171H anytime soon! :(

::sigh:: Apparently USCIS needs documentation that Daniel completed his requirements for his reckless driving conviction from FL in 1990. Do you know how hard it is to find this type of info that is 15 years old? No one knows. No one has records. No one calls me back.. ::grumble::

I'm working as fast as I can, Ning Ning! We can't wait to come to get you.. but it looks like someone has other plans. I'm hoping this is all resolved tomorrow and that our approval can be sent soon.

I'm trying really hard not to be mad at Daniel for this omission... but I'm REALLY MAD. I can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home