Our Journey to Annabelle

Our family is thrilled to be on a journey to adopt Qin Si Ning (Elishia at Hope Haven) from the People's Republic of China. We feel so fortunate to be able to bring home such a darling girl. We will name her Annabelle Elyse Ning. About our daughter: Chinese Name: Qin Si Ning, name at Hope Haven: Elishia. Birthdate: 6/15/03 Province: Shaanxi SWI: Xianyang LOI: 4/28/05, PA 6/16/05 DTC 9/2/05, TA 11/14, Consulate Appointment 12/15.

Monday, November 21, 2005

I have the best friends....


Look at what my buddies sent me!!!! We each got tshirts with our entire family on them - including Annabelle! OMG! Aren't these the cutest things you have EVER seen!? We'll have to wear them in China! I could have just cried when I opened the box. SOOO sweet. Thank you Seegal (Annabelle's official FIRST AUNTIE), Joy, Jackie, Jen, Mel, Gwen, Paula, Kim, Lysa, Pat & Lissa! OMG! I am just blown away.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Doug said...

That is way cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home