Our Journey to Annabelle

Our family is thrilled to be on a journey to adopt Qin Si Ning (Elishia at Hope Haven) from the People's Republic of China. We feel so fortunate to be able to bring home such a darling girl. We will name her Annabelle Elyse Ning. About our daughter: Chinese Name: Qin Si Ning, name at Hope Haven: Elishia. Birthdate: 6/15/03 Province: Shaanxi SWI: Xianyang LOI: 4/28/05, PA 6/16/05 DTC 9/2/05, TA 11/14, Consulate Appointment 12/15.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

WOOHOOO

Our I-171H arrived in Saturday's mail. I am guarding it with my life. I have to take a copy of it to be notarized tomorrow in Raleigh and then send it to the courier.. I had asked if SN Dossiers go out when they're completed or if they have to wait for a stack of NSN Dossiers to go -- and I think mine will go as soon as it's ready. ::crossing toes, fingers & EYES!::

Wow. now I'm dizzy... no more crossing of the eyes... ;)

So... we could possibly be done by the end of the week? I'm assuming the courier could get our stuff turned around that fast? I have no clue. We'll see.

The other day I was carrying Emma-Grace & I slipped on a slingshot that was in Josh's floor. I went up in the air and down on my hip & shoulder. MAN, do I feel old. I feel like I was in a car wreck or something. Emma-Grace was fine - I think she bumped her head a little but not bad. I was more MAD at myself than hurt... until the next day when I started feeling it! Yeowch.

I have become addicted to digital scrapbooking. STOP ME NOW. :) LOL.. I have probably done 20 pages in a week. This is like a record for me. I haven't touched a paper page in FOREVER. This is what I've wanted to do for so long - I just didn't have the right tools! Now I'm using Photoshop Elements 3.0 and getting kits from all over the web... Here's a link: http://homepage.mac.com/shellic/2005 and look for the Digital Pages links at the bottom.. Then you can see all my babies too... big, medium & small ;)

Night! I need SLEEP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home